The Atheist Challenge

I have decided this morning to begin a 40 day experiment on the souls of 14 people that I know who do not believe in Jesus Christ. I am not telling them what I am doing so that they cannot be prejudiced either for or against what is happening. I will not identify them by name on this blog in case they might find this blog and read it and know what is happening.

However, to those who do believe in Jesus, I will outline what I am doing so that you may provide support and assistance to me in this experiment. I am going to say a specific set of prayers for these 14 souls each day for the next forty days, which I will outline below. Every time that someone other than me prays these prayers for one of the souls, I want you to post their identification number and the fact that you prayed for them in the comments section.

These are the identification numbers of the souls I am praying for: 1135, 1435, 2313, 2411, 2435, 2623, 3241, 3427, 3436, 3513, 3634, 4101, 4105.

This is the specific set of prayers I am using in order to intercede for them:

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I bring to the foot of your cross (identification number) Jesus, Jesus, Jesus In the greatness of your compassion, I ask you to sanctify the soul of (identification number) in the blood of your mercy
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Out of your loving tenderness, I beg you to purify the soul of (identification number) in the water that flows from your side
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus In your most compassionate love, I beg of you to heal the wounds of body, mind, and soul for (identification number)
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I plead with you to open the eyes of (identification number) to the splendor of your truth
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I beg of you to open the ears of (identification number) to the sound of your voice and the power of your Word
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to open the mind of (identification number) to receive the gifts of your knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and counsel
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I beg of you to open the heart of (identification number) to receive you
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to baptize (identification number) in the power of your Holy Name
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to confirm (identification number) in the power of your Holy Spirit
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I plead with you to nourish the soul of (identification number) with your precious Body and Blood
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I beg of you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your Holy Spirit of Love
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your knowledge
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your wisdom
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your understanding
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your counsel
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your fortitude
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your piety
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your fear of the Lord
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your humility
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your fidelity to the Truth
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your fruitfulness of the Spirit
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your obedience to the Will of the Father
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your prudence
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your faith
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your hope
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your justice
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your courage
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your temperance
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your charity
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your peace
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your patience
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your gratitude
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your generosity
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your kindness
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to flood the soul of (identification number) with your self-control
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus I ask you to surround, guard, and protect (identification number) from all demonic influences
Lord Jesus, I entrust the soul of (identification number) to your mercy and care. Amen.

As this is the beginning of a scientific experiment, I ask that you please only use these exact prayers when you pray for them. If you do pray for them but do not use these prayers, or if you pray these prayers and add something to them please note it in the comments section.

Please spread this post as far as you can. Let's see how long the walls can hold out when the followers of Christ move together as one!

Comments

  1. Day 2 - I have prayed for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not post it, but I did pray for all of these souls yesterday and today (Day 3 and Day 4).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayed for each of them today (Day 5).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayed for each one of them today (day 6).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment