Investing Time Wisely

Today marks the beginning of the holiday shopping season, so I'm going to give my readers my very own Black Friday Special - a free gift.  That's right. I'm going to give you a free gift and the best part is I am going to allow you to choose your gift.  My only requirement for you guys to receive this gift is that you leave me a comment and let me know which gift you want. It's entirely up to you. If I don't receive any comments, I won't give any gifts. If I receive only one person's comment, that's the person who will choose for all of you. So be sure that you speak up.  I won't be able to do all of these at once, so the topic with the most people commenting in favor of it will be the topic that I write about first.

I just finished writing Catholic Parenting: What the Catholic Church Teaches Us About Parenting, and I hope you enjoyed that series.  I am now in the process of rewriting it, filling in the gaps, and adding some additional content that I think will make it even better.  However, I don't want to lose the momentum I gained in having actually gone ahead to finish that book and so I am going to start another one, but I don't want to invest two hours of my time each day in something that isn't going to be beneficial to anyone else. I want to be sure I invest my time wisely. I also appreciate the time you take to come and read each day, and I don't want to waste that time by squandering it on things you don't care to read or aren't interested in.  Here is the list of potential topics I am prepared to present to you:

1. Learn How to Forgive

This one is a topic I have spent years studying. I've forgiven a lot of people a lot of really terrible things, and I can show you how to get past whatever obstacle currently stands in your way.  

2. The ABC's of Dealing with Difficult People

A 26 day series outlining all of the techniques I have found useful for dealing with difficult people and even finding the hidden gift that God wants you to receive through them.

3. Planning Your Way to Heaven

You plan everything else in your life, but are you planning with an eye toward the ultimate goal? Are you planning your life to align with God's plan or is your plan competing with His? 

4. Secrets of Supernatural Service

Based on my 23 years of customer service experience, this guide will help you tap into the teachings of Jesus Christ to deliver service that is absolutely out of this world no matter what industry you are currently in.

5. Marketing Methods of the Master: The Marketing Strategies of Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ was the most successful marketer in the history of the known world. He has spread his message to every corner of the globe and every continent, and He did it all without spending a single dime on advertising using the footwork of hand picked and hand trained disciples.  Furthermore, his message lives on more than 2000 years after his death.  How many other marketers can say the same thing?

Remember to speak up and leave a comment letting me know which topic excites you most.  I'll be checking the comments regularly.

Comments